Monday, December 5, 2011

2011: Concerts

It's not even the end of the month yet, but I'm already reminiscing 2011. What surprised me is the list of bands I saw this year:
  1. FOALS
  2. Warpaint
  3. Holy Fuck
  4. Yeasayer
  5. !!! x2
  6. Beach House
  7. Deerhunter
  8. Ladyhawke
  9. Two Door Cinema Club
  10. Flight Facilities
  11. MGMT
  12. Whitest Boy Alive
  13. We Are Scientists
  14. Blood Red Shoes
  15. Tame Impala
I mean, this is considered a lot for me since I only saw 5 bands last year and none in the preceding years.

2012 seems like a good concert year as Metronomy are coming. Additionally, I'll hopefully move out of the country and live in a place where bands constantly tour in. I bet it'll be fun, and I get to find new concert buddies, that is if i'm not a socially awkward penguin.

saaaafe x